Sometimes life provides us with the unique and extraordinary ability to see society and the human experience with clarity. Sometimes it only provides us with frustration and chaos.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A Funny

Once every few months I clean out and rearrange my daughters bedroom. Today was the day, I do it while she is at school so things can be tossed without protest.
Tonight when she got home she looked in her room. "It looks great, Mom, but why is my bed so close to the closet?"
I stated,"Because I didn't want to have your computer next to your bed."
"I know why you don't want the computer close to me, because I might catch a virus, right." she said with all seriousness.

I laughed, and laughed, "Yep, those computer viruses can be pretty nasty, sweetheart, Tee Hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home